Lair might hit the shelves at PS3 launch dates
Factor 5 developers are the studios responsible for the Star Wars: Rogue Squadron series, yet it appears that’s not the only franchise they are currently working at. Sony officially announced Lair, where huge dragons, bewitching fiery beasts, are soon enough coming to PS3. Lair is an action adventure game that has you playing as a dragon-riding warrior.
The game has been in development as a PS3 exclusive for more than eighteen months, but with the notable exception of the 2005 Playstation meeting, there has been a shortage of screenshots and trailers. Although details such as pricing, rating or release date are still unknown, Liar might very well be one of the last minute additions to the Playstation 3 list of launch day titles.
The new control scheme beckons the creation of innovative games, and a fantasy world flight simulator is particularly suited to the high tech next generation gamepad. Up to now, Warhawk is the only other PS3 title that confirmed full support for the motion sensing controller.
Here is Lair’s current feature list:
• Engage in a struggle on an epic scale as your civilization repels the onslaught of an unrelenting army.
• A seamless combination of vast battles in air and on the ground, against other beasts, and armies of thousands.
• Unleash your might through large-scale battles that span both the sky and ground.
• Turn the tides of war with your ferocious dragon. Scorch the ground with flames and command the skies against vicious enemies.
• Immerse yourself in a living, breathing world of voracious beasts, a deep storyline and visceral gameplay.
• Fully supports the PlayStation 3 motion sensitive controller.